Do you have some news on your team that you want to make official? Do you have a legitimate rumor that you think is news worthy?
This is your place!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will sort thru it all and bring it here. Your one-stop place for all of the 2019 Riverhead Raceway News
- We have confirmed the date for the running of the 3rd Annual Islip 300 Modified Event at Riverhead Raceway....circle Saturday June 15th, 2019 on your calendars Modified fans! The ultra-popular event, with both fans and race teams, will see the best modified drivers in the region battle for 300 laps and chance to add their name to the record books with teenage star Dillon Steuer and Monster Energy Cup Series driver Ryan Preece. You won't want to miss this event (12/3/18)
- If we can get 1,000 sponsor clicks on the Most Popular Driver page before this Friday December 7th we will release the current Top 5 drivers receiving votes next Monday December 10th. Remember to keep voting for your favorite drivers until December 31st! (12/2/18)
- We are hearing the perhaps the most successful Figure 8 car in Riverhead Raceway history has been sold to a former champion and will be back on-track in 2019 (11/29/18)
- As of 12 Noon on Monday November 19th, there have been 7,044 votes placed for 2018 RR Most Popular Driver. Tour Modifieds lead the way with nearly 1,400 votes cast with Super Pro Trucks receiving the least to date with 369 votes cast. Don't forget to click the sponsor links to make your vote count! (11/19/18)
- Tom Puccia has informed us that he will compete for 2019 Mini Stock Championship as well as competing in about half of the now world famous Blunderbust season. (11/16/18)
- 2018 Riverhead Raceway Most Popular Driver voting is HERE and will be awarded at the 2018 Awards Ceremony on January 11, 2019 (11/15/18)
- We have seen a preliminary copy of the 2019 Riverhead Raceway Schedule and it looks like a lot like 2018 but with a more economical theme for division dates (11/12/18)
- Word on the street is that a former champion is in talks to return in 2019 with a part-time schedule (11/12/18)
- Points for Time Trial results? It's been discussed.... (11/12/18)
- Could a Long Island based NASCAR Whelen Modified driver be returning to Riverhead weekly racing in 2019? We are hearing that those discussions have happened (11/12/18)
- Talk around the area is that a 2018 Riverhead champion might be relocating and possible to not return to defend in 2019 (11/12/18)